Clonazepam 1mg for sleep
Clonazepam 2mg Tablets, You should not use clonazepam if you have narrow-angle glaucoma or severe liver disease, or if you are allergic to buy diazepam (Valium), buy lorazepam (Ativan) or a similar medicine.
Call your doctor if you have any new or worsening symptoms of depression, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. Clonazepam may be habit-forming. Never share clonazepam with another person. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Before taking this Clonazepam 2mg Tablets
You should not take clonazepam if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- severe liver disease; or
- a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine, such as buy diazepam (Valium), buy alprazolam (Xanax), buy lorazepam (Ativan), buy chlordiazepoxide, buy flurazepam online, and others.
To make sure clonazepam is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- kidney or liver disease;
- porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system);
- asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- mental illness, psychosis, or addiction to drugs or alcohol; or
- if you use a narcotic (opioid) medication.
Clonazepam 2mg tablets side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to clonazepam: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- new or worsening seizures;
- severe drowsiness;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior;
- confusion, aggression, hallucinations;
- thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; or
- unusual or involuntary eye movements.